Sales Executive, Production Equipment
|Salary Range:||Salary plus commission, incentive bonuses and car allowance|
|Benefits:||Health, dental, vision, 401k, disability insurance, and more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||As a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, Stewart Business Systems provides you with a solid foundation to build a successful and long term career. For 50 years, we have maintained strong alliances with leaders who are at the forefront of emerging technologies. Stewart offers you the confidence that you are affiliated with a company that is customer focused, growth oriented, locally operated, fun, and will be here for many years to come.|
Stewart Business Systems is dedicated to providing continuous career development for all employees. Getting your career on the right path takes involvement from both you and your company. We work with you in assessing where you currently are, where you want to be, and how to get there.
Our investment in career development reflects our commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining top talent. We continuously strive to build a great workplace and provide every opportunity for you to build a career that changes and grows with you.
EOE. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.
|Duties:||We are looking for accomplished sales professionals that possess the relationship building and presentation skills needed to sell the power of Xerox production equipment to copy centers and print-for-pay, and publishing environments in North Jersey. |
Articulate and position production products, services, and solution to key decision makers
Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and differentiate Stewart from competitors
Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans
Assist with demonstrations of production product line
Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
Prepare daily/weekly/action plans individually as well as by team to ensure focused activity
Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, dials, and database updates
Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
Perform other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• BS or equivalent certificates in imaging science, printing technology, graphic communications, computer science, information systems, or a related field|
• 3+ years of technical sales and/or graphic arts industry experience
• 3+ years of successful digital color sales support experience
• 2+ years of practical digital press experience preferred
• Knowledge of color imaging processes and technologies for traditional offset and digital pre and post-press workflows
• Understanding of the following printing environments: data centers, in-house copy centers, print for pays and commercial print.
• Desktop publishing knowledge using commercial printing industry standard software
• Ability to talk to the advantages of color management and the tools required to achieve the required results.
• Working knowledge of at least two of the following front end solutions: Creo – Scitex / EFI Fiery/ Xerox FreeFlow, DocsSP and DigiPath.
• Ability to understand and converse in all of the following variable printing data streams: VIPP, DesignMerge, PrintShop Mail, Darwin, PageFlex, Planet Press.
• Understanding of networks and the network operating systems
• Knowledge of graphic arts/commercial printing industry standards and trends, color markets, product positioning and product color competition
• Ability to identify and support key applications, integrated solutions, analyze existing document workflow, and suggest solutions
• Project management experience
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.