Sales Executive, Major Accounts
|Benefits:||Incentive plan plus medical, dental, vision, 401k, short and long-term disability, life insurance, auto allowance, and more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||As a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, Stewart Business Systems provides you with a solid foundation to build a successful and long term career. |
Our investment in career development reflects our commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining top talent. We continuously strive to build a great workplace and provide every opportunity for you to build a career that changes and grows with you.
The Major Accounts Sales Executive is a full-time outside business-to-business sales professional who is responsible for retaining and growing large size accounts and for gaining new market share through the development of new accounts in a given territory.
|Duties:||• Manage our large clients by increasing revenue on these accounts through renewals and new revenue streams within these accounts.|
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and secure revenue through sales of Xerox products; differentiate Xerox from competitors.
• Penetrate non-user accounts.
• Articulate and position Xerox products, services, and solutions to key decision makers
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
• Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
• Must achieve revenue goals.
|Qualifications:||• Demonstrated success at business-to-business outside sales at the major account level|
• Minimum of 2 years of previous sales experience; preference given to those with copier industry experience
• Ability and willingness to follow all aspects of Stewart's sales process
• Demonstrated history of providing great customer service.
• Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of each customer’s needs and to propose appropriate solutions and options.
• Ability and willingness to be both a “farmer” and a “hunter”
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to give formal presentations to groups and to demonstrate equipment to individuals and groups.
• Ability and willingness to spend the majority of each business day visiting customer sites
• Willingness to work the hours necessary in order to meet quota, respond quickly to customer needs, complete paperwork, and succeed at sales
• Proficiency using MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Ability to learn and use our customer/ordering database systems
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance at or above company requirements
EOE. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.