Senior Sales Executive
|Salary Range:||Salary plus commission, incentive bonuses and car allowance|
|Benefits:||Health, dental, vision, 401k, disability insurance, and more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Stewart Business Systems is dedicated to providing continuous career development for all employees. Getting your career on the right path takes involvement from both you and your company. We work with you in assessing where you currently are, where you want to be, and how to get there. |
Our investment in career development reflects our commitment to attracting, developing, and retaining top talent. We continuously strive to build a great workplace and provide every opportunity for you to build a career that changes and grows with you.
|Duties:||The Senior Sales Executive is a full-time outside business-to-business sales professional who is responsible for retaining and growing large size accounts and for gaining new market share through the development of new accounts in a given territory. |
• Manage our clients by increasing revenue on these accounts through renewals and new revenue streams within these accounts.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and secure revenue through sales of Xerox products; differentiate Xerox from competitors.
• Penetrate non-user accounts.
• Articulate and position Xerox products, services, and solutions to key decision makers
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
• Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
• Must achieve revenue goals.
|Qualifications:||• Demonstrated success at business-to-business outside sales |
• Minimum of 3 years of previous sales experience; preference given to those with copier industry experience
• Ability and willingness to follow all aspects of Stewart's sales process
• Demonstrated history of providing great customer service
• Ability to develop an in-depth understanding of each customer’s needs and to propose appropriate solutions and options.
• Ability and willingness to be both a “farmer” and a “hunter”
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to give formal presentations to groups and to demonstrate equipment to individuals and groups.
• Ability and willingness to spend the majority of each business day visiting customer sites
• Willingness to work the hours necessary in order to meet quota, respond quickly to customer needs, complete paperwork, and succeed at sales
• Proficiency using MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Ability to learn and use our customer/ordering database systems
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance at or above company requirements
EOE. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.